Are you a C# ninja? Do you like ASP.NET, .NET Core? Are familiar with accounting processes, general ledger, double entry bookkeeping, accounts receivables, accounts payables, payrolls, fixed assets, etc.? We want you! Maybe you are an accountant who wants a career in software and application development? You are welcome too! We are looking for Acumatica ERP Application Developers.
If you are interested, you can enroll in our Acumatica Bootcamp for free! Learn Acumatica in your own pace. Career shifter and not yet a C# ninja? No worries! We can guide you to the best tutorials in web so you could be a C# ninja in no time. We will then have you take a series of Acumatica Certifications. If you pass the certifications we require, we will hire you. Never pay for bootcamps again! Learn with us for free and get hired when you become Acumatica Certified.
Below are some additional details on what we’re looking for in a candidate.
- Unquestionable integrity
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge
- Structured problem-solving skills that enable you to break down a large complex challenge into achievable intermediate steps
- Incredible attention to detail
- A rock-solid internet connection and a great computer to work on
- The ability to work late evening PH time.
Your skills should include but not limited to:
- C# Class structure, OOP (inheritance, interfaces, and polymorphism)
- Usage and creation of attributes
- Delegates, anonymous methods, and lambda expressions
- ASP.NET and web development
- Application states
- Client- and server-side development
- SQL Server
- Writing and debugging complex SQL queries (WHERE clauses, aggregates, and subqueries)
- Familiarity with accounting processes is a big plus!
- Flexible – You get to work from home, during your normal workday with pre-defined but flexible check-in times that allow us to communicate real-time
- Professional – We pay a fair wage, on-time using Wise and track your time using Hubstaff
- Communication-focused – We are available via Email and use Microsoft Teams to keep communication flows open
- Fun – We like to laugh and joke, we don’t take ourselves too seriously
- People-oriented – We care about you (and your family) and we treat you like a person, not just a number
- Career-oriented – We want this to be a great experience that adds to your career, so we want to make sure what you do furthers your career
When you submit your application, please include answers to the following:
- Number of hours you can commit to working per week
- Compensation expectations (how much you expect to be paid, in PHP bi-weekly)
- Why should we hire you?
We look forward to hearing from you!!