Are you C# ninja? Do you love ASP.NET or ASP.NET Core MVC? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a rock star, backend or full stack developer. This job is full-time, 40 hours per week. We have a number of new projects we are kicking off or have underway that are being built.
Regarding our interview process, we believe that formal interviews don’t reasonably reflect people’s ability to deliver, their communication and whether they are a good fit in our organization. So instead we do more minimal interviews and hire people on a probationary basis and during that time, if either of us feel it isn’t a good fit, then we can choose to part ways. Hopefully you’ll have made some money and learned a few things to add to your CV and we’ve gotten some great code.
Below are some additional details on what we’re looking for in a candidate. We look forward to hearing from you!!
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge
- Structured problem solving skills that enable you to break down a large complex challenge into achievable intermediate steps
- Internal motivation to do great work, and require little to no supervision to accomplish tasks
- Mad Google skills that allow you to sort out whatever problems may arise
- Incredible attention to detail
- An incredible C# dev
- You understand SQL Server
- Knowledgeable in Acumatica is a BIG PLUS!
- Ability to maintain code in an ever-changing environment (git is your friend)
- You are okay developing on your system knowing that it will be deployed on a server you will never access
- Flexible – You get to work from home, during your normal workday with pre-defined but flexible check-in times that allow us to communicate real-time
- Professional – We pay a fair wage, twice a month, on-time, quickly and directly using Wise and track your time using Hubstaff
- Generous – We offer incredible benefits that we can discuss once you clear the first hurdle in the hiring process
- Communication-focused – We use Basecamp for all communication but are also available via???email?or voice if needed
- Fun – We like to laugh and joke, we don’t take ourselves too seriously
- People-oriented – We care about you (and your family) and we treat you like a person
- Career-oriented – We want this to be a great experience that adds to your career, so we want to make sure what you do furthers your career
If you want to proceed with your application, the first step in the process is completing our Software Developer assessment here: https://coderbyte.com/sl-candidate?promo=four13group-7iut9:net-assessment-botkkk78qa
Don’t worry if you find the questions challenging, it gives us a great sense of your skill; do your best, submit whatever you come up with and we will follow-up afterwards.
Let us know when you are done with the assessment together with your application and also let us know if you encounter any issues while doing the assessment.