We are looking for someone who LOVES to do Program / Project management for software projects! Do you love creating order from chaos? Does your brain naturally try to organize things in the most efficient way possible? Do people who are unorganized annoy you, but you secretly love them because it gives you a chance to clean up whatever crazy stuff they create? If so, we want to talk to you! 🙂
Regarding our interview process, we believe that formal interviews don’t reasonably reflect a candidate’s ability to deliver, their communication, and whether they are a good fit in our organization. So instead we hire people on a probationary basis (slightly lower pay for a short period of time). During that time, if either of us feel it isn’t a good fit, then we can choose to part ways. Hopefully you’ll have made some money and learned a few things to add to your CV and we’ve gotten some great work.
Below are some additional details on what we’re looking for in a candidate. We look forward to hearing from you!!
- Unquestionable integrity
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge
- Structured problem solving skills that enable you to break down a large complex challenge into achievable intermediate steps
- Mad Google skills that allow you to sort out whatever problems may arise
- Incredible attention to detail
- A rock-solid internet connection and a great computer to work on
- An excellent English communicator
- A strong English writer
- A diligent worker with the ability to be flexible
- Unbelievably organized
- Great at documenting meetings, decisions, business processes, etc.
- Familiar with software development processes
- Flexible – You get to work from home, during your normal workday with pre-defined but flexible check-in times that allow us to communicate real-time
- Professional – We pay a fair wage, on-time using Wise and track your time using Hubstaff
- Communication-focused – We are available via Skype and Email and use Microsoft Teams to keep communication flows open
- Fun – We like to laugh and joke, we don’t take ourselves too seriously
- People-oriented – We care about you (and your family) and we treat you like a person, not just a number
- Career-oriented – We want this to be a great experience that adds to your career, so we want to make sure what you do furthers your career
When you submit your application, please include answers to the following:
- Number of hours you can commit to working per week
- Preferred working schedule (days and times of day in PHT)
- Compensation expectations (how much you expect to be paid, in PHP bi-weekly)
- Why should we hire you?