Posted 3 weeks ago
We are looking for a rock star Project Manager. This job is full-time, 40 hours per week.
Regarding our interview process, we believe that formal interviews don’t reasonably reflect people’s ability to deliver, their communication and whether they are a good fit in our organization. So instead, we do more minimal interviews and hire people on a probationary basis and during that time, if either of us feel it isn’t a good fit, then we can choose to part ways. Hopefully you’ll have made some money and learned a few things to add to your CV and we’ve gotten some great code.
Below are some additional details on what we’re looking for in a candidate. We look forward to hearing from you!!
Role (Overview of the Position)
- As a Project Manager, you are responsible for ensuring projects are delivered in a timely manner, tasks are delegated and acknowledged by the right person on time, streamlining the communication from clients to your pod members and mentoring the project managers across the pods.
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Client Management
- Schedule and facilitate client meetings
- Capturing client concerns and issues to be routed and delegated to the right person
- Communicating client expectations to the right person
- Documentation of all project updates and revisions
- Project/Task Prioritization and attention to detail
- Having a clear understanding of the project
- Making a decision on important issues relating to the overall project
- Set the responsibilities and expectations of each team member according to their roles and deliverables
- Manage multiple and complex projects at a time while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Manage deadlines and push the team to deliver accordingly
- Task Delegation and Task Management
- Assigning specific tasks to pod members
- Holding pod member accountable for the tasks delegated to them
- Support the Pod Owner in Staff and Resources Management
- Willingly provides backup support for coworkers when appropriate
- Works as a competent member of a team
- Actively supports group goals
- Ability to interact with a variety of individuals in a courteous, professional manner
- Works with the pod owner to identify additional resources and training as needed
- Supports the Pod owner for any direction given, while generous in providing suggestions to improve the pod and company’s project management processes
- Communicate well to developers to understand project status and provide support to avoid or solve blockers
- Contributes to strategic discussions and planning with project management concerns for overall growth of the development team.
- Assist and support the continuous process development for delivery and client relationship
Results (Success Measures for this role)
- Completion of satisfactory projects/products in a timely manner
- Excellent Client relationship
- Project Status Tracking and Reporting to stakeholders
- Efficient Issue management via ClickUp
- Accurate Hours reporting
- Regular mentoring and coaching of project managers and project leads
- Healthy and happy relationship with developers in a team
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- Exhibits the company Core Values all the time:
- We value and serve one another.
- We take ownership of and have pride in our work.
- We have a growth mindset.
- We communicate clearly and effectively.
- We take action.
- Strong project and time management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Has high level of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and drive results, and possess interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with e-Commerce and ERP
- Project management experience with software development projects is an advantage
- Can organize and create order with things in the most efficient way possible
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to collect and analyze data and info
- Adaptable with critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills – think outside the box
- A diligent worker with the ability to be flexible
- Unquestionable integrity
- Proactive and Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Strong prioritization skills