We are kicking off the process of building an awesome Philippines-based sales / business development / account management team and are looking for THAT person that will be the cornerstone of that team in the Philippines. We need someone who can not only close deals and manage client relationships in 2021, but can also build the processes that will allow us to build a Philippine-based sales team in 2022! We are selling into US-based B2B clients so the ability to work evenings is critical.
We are selling services, specifically custom software development (eCommerce, API integrations, etc.) and digital agency (web design, graphic design, SEO, copywriting) services. Familiarity with the sales cycle for those types of deals will be critical.
Below are some additional details on what we’re looking for in a candidate. We look forward to hearing from you!!
- Unquestionable integrity
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge
- Structured problem solving skills that enable you to break down a large complex challenge into achievable intermediate steps
- Incredible attention to detail
- A rock-solid internet connection and a great computer to work on
- The ability to work late evening PH time.
- The ability to close deals, manage client relationships, and also build the processes that will form the foundation for a sales team
- An excellent, nearly-native verbal and written English communicator
- A diligent worker with the ability to be flexible
- Flexible – You get to work from home, during your normal workday with pre-defined but flexible check-in times that allow us to communicate real-time
- Professional – We pay a fair wage, on-time using Wise and track your time using Hubstaff
- Communication-focused – We are available via Email and use Microsoft Teams to keep communication flows open
- Fun – We like to laugh and joke, we don’t take ourselves too seriously
- People-oriented – We care about you (and your family) and we treat you like a person, not just a number
- Career-oriented – We want this to be a great experience that adds to your career, so we want to make sure what you do furthers your career
When you submit your application, please include answers to the following:
- Number of hours you can commit to working per week
- Compensation expectations (how much you expect to be paid, in PHP bi-weekly)
- Why should we hire you?